Pharma Professional Services has adopted a set of information management guidelines which serve as the basis for our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
What We Do
Pharma Professional Services requires that you supply the following information during the ordering and subscribing process and in our registration process for corporate area access:
- Authorized individual name
- mailing address
- email address
- telephone number
- mobile number
- demographic information for user profiling in aggregate form
In addition, Pharma Professional Services may employ HTTP "cookies":
- to recognize user access privileges
- to track individual shopping carts through the ordering process
What We Don't Do
- If you have registered on one of our sites, Pharma Professional Services will not sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your email address or any information that personally identifies you without your affirmative permission.
- We will not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
Pharma Professional Services online access/subscriptions are purchased for corporate use only and login information should not be shared other than the authorized. PPS reserves the right to block online access to any accounts that are found to be in violation of this policy.
Print Subscription List Usage
If you are a print subscriber to Pharma Professional Services or Current Drugs & Pharmaceuticals CDP, we will make your name and mailing address (but not your email address) available to organizations that promote products that we believe are of interest to our subscribers.
Pharma Professional Services is not responsible for the content or policies of other websites.
Any information posted on druginfosys.com will become property of Pharma Professional Services and Pharma Professional Services will have the rights to publish it on any media whenever required.